Friday, March 25, 2011

Emotional basket case - Goh Jin Hao (10)

To me, all of this feeling are problems, some silly and some serious. I feel that this feelings are not good as a person would do things blindly while driven by this emotions.

Depression to me, is something that a person feels when he/she has problems, most which the person cannot take or is unable to face. If I ever come across this feeling, I would avoid it by telling myself to calm down first then addressing the problem I am facing by thinking of different solutions.

Loneliness for me is something that I feel when I have no one to talk to. Whenever I face this problem, I would sleep and hopefully when I wake up, my family members would be home.

Heartbreaks to me is something that I should never come across as from the start, I should have made the correct choice and even if I go down with the wrong choice, I deal with it or live with it.

Being different from my peers to me is something very normal to me and I do not think that it is a problem. I feel that everyone is different and our difference is what makes us.

Having to put up a front for me is something I do not like as it shows that I do not have the courage to stand up for myself.

1 comment:

  1. Does not include much thoughts or feelings on depression.

    ReplyDelete