Friday, March 25, 2011

Emotional Basket Case - Casandra Ong (1)

Activity 1: About Casandra Ong (01)

I absolutely dislike and despise those feelings which makes me feel uncomfortable on the inside. It is also very painful when I have those feelings. It feels like I am deeply stabbed by a sharp knife. I despise those feelings as it sometimes drive me nuts and it sometimes causes not just me, but many of us to become out of control and do stupid things. I hate them even more when I unintentionally hurt the people who care for me when I throw out my feelings.

It is almost impossible for anyone to completely avoid those feelings. Therefore I think and encourage that no matter how depressed, sad and stressed a person is, she should be aware of the things that she has done because of those feelings and careful on how she takes out her feelings to avoid hurting any of her love ones, unintentionally. In my opinion, I think that we should not be deeply affected by them.

In my opinion, I think that everyone should deal with their own feelings up front and put a stop to the ones that are making their lives miserable. We should never run away or try to escape from our own feelings. Instead, we should accept them. Things will only get worst for us if we were to leave it as it is. Sometimes, it is very difficult for us to deal with the problems ourselves, so I always get help from my family or friends. The pain is immediately lifted from me after I have settled it.

I am aware that those feelings are of bad influence to my actions and behaviour. When things happen and the make me feel depressed, sad or stressed, the first thing that I would do is so calm myself down. One of the methods that I used frequently are breathing exercises. I want to calm myself down so that I will not unintentionally hurt myself or someone when I am in that state, so that I can think straight and make the right and appropriate decisions to make things better. Most of the time, I write my feelings down or share it with someone to relieve me of feelings.

In future, when I face any of those unhealthy feelings such as a heartbreak, I hope that I will be able to deal with it in a proper manner and that I will not be deeply affected by it and get over it as soon as possible.

1 comment:

  1. You expressed how you feel towards these emotions. You told us what would you do if you ever feel depressed and you also gave us other solutions. I find the essay quite fluent. I like what you wrote at the end.

    ReplyDelete