Friday, March 25, 2011

Activity 1: About Iskandar B Dzulkarnain

Depression is something that all of us face eventually in our lifetime. For me, I try to face it as a good and bad thing at the same time, though mostly negative. We have to learn and adapt how to deal with it in order to not fall into it's "trap". One of my values in life, is humour, so I try to look on the bright side of things, being optimistic though, but not sadistic. Sometimes could be a misconception, or because that things could not be fair that is from your view. Such as when your parents are scolding you for something that you did not do, but for me, usually, I rather stay quiet and just let it go on, as they are our elders and we should not probably try to contradict. Depression could also be caused by relationship problems.

Loneliness is something that, even though I have a lot of friends to depend on as I am quite lucky to be, I could learn to be used to it. Usually since I am most of the time in the virtual world playing with other people, this takes my mind off being lonely, as I always have someone to play with it.

Heartbreaks is not one thing I have ever experienced, so I could not really comment on that.

Being different from my peers, that is something that most people doesn't want to be, but I for one, want each of us to have our different identity, for us to be what we are. This differentiates us from our friends, and to impress them too.

1 comment:

  1. Iskandar does not really elaborate more on his points and examples,though he does explain he points. Iskandar shares his personal experiences with each of the problem faced and how he deals with it, but not really on how it affects other people.

    ReplyDelete